Effective date: January 19, 2020
Thank you for visiting our website. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at our site.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
Your name and address.
Your IP address.
Your contact information and email address.
The type of browser you are using, the operating system and the domain name of your internet service provider.
Other information such as interests and preferences on our products and services.
Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
To better understand your needs.
To improve our services and products.
To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The Physical Activity Association is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Physical Activity Association has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. See instructions for major browsers below:
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to "Do Not Accept."
- Uncheck "Always allow session cookies."
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
Read the Firefox instructions here.
- Click the menu button.
- Click Content Blocking.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- In the "Content Blocking" section, select Custom.
- Select Cookies.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies and website data" section, make sure that "Block all cookies" is checked.
- Close the Preferences window.
Steps are the same for both PC and MAC.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider not to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."
If you need further assistance checking your browser settings, go to "Help" on your web browser toolbar.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
How to Contact Us
- By email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mobile number: +63 932 872 2468
- By landline number: +632 8400 4944
Mailing Address: Health & Wellness Building, 1975 Donada Street, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Any links we provide from non-Physical Activity Association sites or information about non-Physical Activity Association products or services are provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as an endorsement by Physical Activity Association.